Trees require a lot of tree trimming services along with pruning and maintenance work for its proper growth. When a tree gets diseased or dies, it must be cut down in order to avoid any adverse incidents to human beings and nearby structures. That is why it is best left to the professionals who are well-equipped with the proper tools and the training required for handling this critical task. That is why you should never go for DIY processes of tree pruning.
Below are enlisted some of the most common accidents that can occur when you are trying to remove trees in your garden.
• Falls – This is one of the most common types of tree accidents that may occur when you are trying to do away with it. The falls include falling from the roof or the ladder when trying to access the branches from the tree or roof top. There is also a high chance that you fall off the tree if you are trying to slash it down without harnessing it properly.
• Being struck – The most common type of tree accident is being struck by a limb or a branch.
• Impact Injuries – In the case of failure of the equipment like the malfunctioning of the bucket rope or the lift mechanism, the person attempting to do away with the tree can be pinned against another structure. This may cause a terrible injury.
• Electrocution – This is one of the greatest risks involved in the process. At a time when the tree is planted near the overhead powerlines, the wire may accidentally touch the person. The falling branch can also knock down any of the electric wires, or anyone can step on it. This may cause a serious accident that can have fatal effects on anyone.
• Amputations – Usage of heavy pieces of equipment like chippers and power tools can actually lead to the amputation of the entire arm, fingers and hands. Either operator error or equipment malfunction can give rise to this.
• Eye injuries – Chips of wood or sawdust have a tendency to go into the eyes of the person doing the work. At the time of removing the branches, trunk or the entire tree there is a high chance that the particles will go into the eyes of the person causing a corneal abrasion, cut or scratch to the eyes. These types of injuries can also be caused by the saw dust flying out of the chipper at the time of disposing of the branches.
The above are some of the most common types of accidents that may be caused while doing tree stump removal . In order to avoid them, you should always call the professionals.