Your email is sent immediately.
Add the following e-mail addresses to your white list (these address used to send passwords and newsletters):
1. Open an email from Selfgrowth.com that is in your spam box and then click the 'This Is Not Spam' button
2. Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
3. Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the 'Add' button
4. Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
5. Paste “Selfgrowth.com Address” into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
6. Make our "From" address, “Selfgrowth.com Address”, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
7. Click "Save"
If checking mail from AOL.com – just follow step 1 from above.
• Click on “Options”
• Go to “Filters”
• Click “Create a new filter”:
• Type the email address you want to whitelist in the “from” field. You can type a full address, such as “Selfgrowth.com Address”, or just “@Selfgrowth.com” if you expect to receive emails from different people with email addresses ending in Selfgrowth.com Address”:
• Click “next step”
• Check “never send to spam”:
• Click “create filter”
1. If you find email from Selfgrowth.com is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click "Not Spam"
2. Be sure that the address “Selfgrowth.com Address” is not in your "Blocked Addresses" list. If “selfgrowth.com” is on your "Blocked Addresses" list, select it and click "Remove Block"
Now to create the filter:
1. Open your mail and click on "Mail Options" in the upper right hand corner
2. Select 'Filters' (in the bottom left corner)
3. On the Filters page, click "Add"
4. Select the "From header:" rule, and add "contains" and alerts- Selfgrowth.com Address, which tells the system to put email with alerts- Selfgrowth.com Address in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
5. Click the "Choose Folder" pull down menu and select 'Inbox'
6. Pick the Add Filter button
1. First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click "Not Junk"
2. Next, check to see if the email address Selfgrowth.com Address is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find “Selfgrowth.com Address” on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the "Remove" button.
3. Next, open your mailbox and click "Options" in the upper right hand corner
4. At the top of the page, click on the "Junk E-mail Protection" link
5. Next, click on "Safe List", which is down near the bottom
6. Copy and paste “Selfgrowth.com Address” where it says "Type an address or domain"
7. Click the "Add" button