Dr. Irena Vagner is a founder of of the Developmental Enhancement Center - Yoga for Happy Kids in Los Angeles and an educational programs director.
Through her research and work at the Developmental Enhancement Center in California, Dr. Irena developed a vehicle for her educational programs focusing on defining a purpose in life. Dr. Irena's teaching approach fuses the integration of what's known to date in philosophy, psychology, and min-body-spirit unity to experience " Flow" in life. She devoted her teachings to instilling healthy habits using various techniques including guided meditation and Yoga practice paradigm as a vehicle toward meaningful fullfiling, and happy life.
Clients from all walks of life with a variety of life challenges, including challenging life issues, i.e., life transition, family relations, self-esteem, addiction, abuse, career, creativity blocks, health, stress reduction, to name a few, found her approach soothing and very effective. She encourages and supports the open-mindedness needed for personal growth, and brings skills, compassion, faith and humor to the counseling relationship. She creates a space for developing the individual's greatest potential.
Her Lectures, seminars , programs , and private sessions at Dr. Vagner-Life Coach use the most comfortable way to define the true Self with all the talents,interests, energies, and boundless capabilities in the field of infinite possibilities. Dr. Irena's approach motivates individuals to define what they are here for. She helps to identify one's dream, vision, and mission in life and through well defined self-knowledge, talents, and skills to act upon it.
Her teachings link the knowing with the actually doing. The aim is to cultivate self-respect, inner security, and to develop a commitment to one's own talents. Her teaching philosophy lies in being happy with oneself and with doing work one loves to experience joyful and fulfilling life alas "Flow" in life. Being a wholesome person, happy with the way one's life unfolds, then one is really ready to reach out, to share, and to love.
* "The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it."
* "It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are
accountable." ~ Molier
* "Angels fly because they take themselves lightly." ~Gilbert K. Chesterton
* "Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under the trees on a
summer's day, listening to the murmur of water, or watching the clouds float
across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." ~ Sir J. Lubbock
* "When you reach for the stars, you may not quite get one, but you won't come
up with a handful of mud either." ~ Leo Burnett
* "There is time to let things happen and a time to make things happen."
~ Hugh Prather
* "Enthusiasm is the greatest asset in the world. It beats money, power and
influence." ~ Henry Chester
* "Imagination is more important than knowledge." ~ Albert Einstein
* "The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within me."
~ Mathatma Gandhi
* "One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness - it is usually returned."
~ Cort R. Flint
* "When you lose - Act as you like it. When you win - Act as you're used to it."
~ Charlton Heston
Dr. Irena Vagner is a Life-span Developmental psychologist who specializes in the area of positive development. The best way to get started with her work is to visit www.irenavagner.com . Dr. Vagner gives lectures , seminars , workshops , programs , private sessions , and Yoga for Happy Kids programs that provide the most comfortable way to identify your strength, amplifying it, nurturing it, and guide you to lead your life around it as a buffer against your weaknesses and storms of life. Your strongest qualities that you own and are best at, help you find niches in which you can best live out these strengths. This approach motivates you to identify your dream, vision, and mission in life and through well defined self-knowledge, talents, and skills to act upon it.