You might have seen it in several websites and magazines. It seems that everyone is all too interested in providing advice to others on how to choose the best therapist for a Manly massage
session and these suggestions are often extremely valuable. But it's time to look at thinks from a different perspective. It's time you learn how not to choose a massage
therapist. It’s a topic very few have explored before.
• Relying solely on vendor referrals : This is probably the worst possible mistake people can make. More often than not, therapists trade referrals with vendors without having a clue about each other’s work. But that’s not to say that these referrals are always manipulated; some of them are genuine. But think of it in this way- how much can a massage board supplier know about the quality of work done by the therapist? Most of the times these referrals are based on the fact that the vendor sold some massage boards to the therapist. Have they even seen a massage session from the therapist? Probably not.
• Judging a therapist solely on the feedbacks : There are few things which are as misleading as judging a therapist’s talent by just looking at some feedbacks from some of their clients. These feedbacks are great for understanding how capable the therapists are in giving a Chinese Massage in Sydney but that’s all there is to it. Just because the therapist has conducted a handful of nice massage sessions don’t mean that they do it on a consistent basis. Virtually, anyone can provide a good massage once in a blue moon. Ask them to show you the entire list of feedbacks from start to finish. Only in this way can you ascertain how your massage therapy will go.
• Paying way too much attention to the sales pitch : All therapists will pitch themselves in a great way. They will tell you how great they are and how they can make you stress and pain-free but genuine professionals are more interested in your ailments. When you go for the first consultation, they should be more interested in knowing the health problems which you are facing and what you are looking for from your massage session. A masseuse who asks a lot of questions is more likely to listen to you more.
• Not accessing the therapist’s personality : This is a biggie. You will most probably spend an hour or so with this therapist which is why you don’t want to be stuck with an ill tempered, foul mouth professional. You should always look to hire someone who is easy to talk to and is approachable.
• Only caring about equipment and tools : These days, just about anyone can give a massage if they have the right environment and know the basics of muscle manipulation. It probably isn’t a very good idea for you to hire someone who is only interested in talking about what kind of oils they are going to use or where they will perform Chinese massage in Sydney . You should look to hire someone who is more inclined to speak of the kind of relief you are going to get after they are done with the session.
These are a few things which should never be done while going to a therapist for a massage session. Considering the amount of companies which are offering this sort of services, it can get a little tricky finding the right one for you.