Every home or organization these days includes printers as most essential equipment because without the printer it becomes difficult to carry out day to day activities. While there is no dearth of options when it comes to buying printers online , but not all printers can offer remote printing facility.
Even the best all in one printer cannot offer you the wireless or remote printing facility, which is still limited with a handful of options available in the market. A good remote printer allows printing from the device which might not be a part of the network or doesn’t really require a pairing up through network, thus allowing printing without the manual set-up that most of the printers need.
Though, there are many HP printers and Epson printers that you can look for all in one feature, but for wireless printing, Brothersoft and Canon printers make a great choice . The options you can consider are mentioned below.
Canon printers are always known for making the life easier for people who need to take prints, scans documents or photocopy on a regular basis. Canon is the name in printing industry that you can bank upon and it will live up to your expectations, which has made it a class apart printer brand.
To meet the increasing demands of the customers, Canon has introduced Image Class All-in-One Laser Printer with Wireless Connectivity, MF212W with the operating temperature ranging between 10 to 30 degree Celsius. Its optical scan resolution is up to 600x600 dpi with the color depth of 24 bit, which makes it compatible with all Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- Can print up to 99 copies in a minute.
- It uses monochrome laser beam printing method.
- It can print a wide range of papers like label, plain, envelope, transparent and even heavy.
- The device comes with a paper output of 100 sheets.
Brother HL1211W Compact Monochrome Laser Printer with Wireless Capability
If you are looking for an affordable yet powerful remote printer then this option from the trusted printer brand Brothersoft can certainly be your all in one choice.
- Technology: Electro photographic and Laser.
- Function: Compact, Print, Wireless Networking .
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Wireless.
- Print Speed: Up to 20ppm.
- Print Resolution: Up to 2400x600 dpi (HQ1200 technology).
- Duplex (2-sided) Print: Manual Duplex.
- Protocols: ARP, RARP, BOOTP, DHCP, APIPA(Auto IP), WINS/NetBIOS name resolution, DNS resolver, mDNS, LLMNR responder, LPR/LPD, Custom Raw Port and Port 9100, IPP, FTP Server, SNMPv1/v2c/v3, TFTP Client and Server, SMTP Client, ICMP, Web Services (Print).
- Paper Handling Sizes: A4, Letter, A5, A5(Long Edge), Executive, Legal, Folio, B5.
- Paper Output: 50-sheet.
- Booklet Printing: Yes.
- Poster Printing: Yes.
- Watermark Printing: Yes.
- Power Consumption: Printing: 380W.
- Deep Sleep: 0.7W.
- Noise Level: Printing 51dBA
Finding a good remote printing printer might seem like a tough task as there are very few options available in the market, but these two options can certainly sort your most of the remote printing problems with much excellence.You can read tips things that needs to keep in mind while purchasing printers here .
The author has been writing about the types of printers and their utility benefits for a very long time. With his writings he tries to help people make an informed buying decision for all kinds of personal and professional printers.